D2 Private is a Boutique Real Estate Investment & Asset Management and development Business
A business wholly owned by Deirdre Foley.
Deirdre Foley, Owner and CEO, D2 Private.
Deirdre is one of Ireland’s most successful financiers and real estate professionals with over 20 years’ experience in real estate investment and development. She has also been recognised as one of the top 50 women in property in the UK throughout two UK property cycles and is highly regarded and respected within both the British and Irish property industries. She has been voted in the top 50 business women in Ireland.
During her property career to date she has been directly and indirectly involved in the buying and selling of real estate assets and raising debt and equity of approx. £3.5 billion. She adopts an intensive, active, hands on management style to real estate investments, developments, leasing and tenant management, investor relations and banking relationships.
D2 has originated, developed, actively managed and disposed of +£1.25bn of London assets and +€400mn of Dublin assets
- Co-invested in all D2 Private originated transactions
- Value innovators – who look for brilliant ideas and quantum leaps in value
- Research led approach – understanding the economics and drivers of the markets and sub markets that we operate in
- D2 has direct experience in a number of our target markets
- Successfully acquired assets in Mayfair, St James’s, Paddington, Victoria, Soho and the City
- Managed a direct annual rent roll of £60m and on behalf of others circa £30m
- Directly managed 1.1 million sq. ft. of space in London and approx. 300k sq. ft. elsewhere
- Led and managed transactions on behalf of 80 private investors, private bank, small pension fund and corporate investors
- In depth understanding of “what not to do, and how to protect assets” given cyclical nature of the market
Disciplined focus, experience and expertise of a nimble operator in the Dublin and London markets
- Provides asset and development management services to third parties
- Benefitting from its local market knowledge and asset management capabilities
- Excellent track record of performance in the London market through the property cycles and particularly the downturn of 2009-2012
- Achieved record rents and capital values for sale of assets
- Awarded the best development of the year for 23 Savile Row, W1
- Acquired and asset managed for Northwood Investors in Dublin
- More recently it successfully sold The Clerys Building which following the acquisition in 2015 by its investors it obtained full planning permission for a landmark mixed-use development of 344,000 sq ft. D2 Private has a proven track record in the real estate industry in Ireland and the UK. We are an instantly recognisable and highly credible participant in the property industry. We apply our strengths as a boutique real estate firm to deliver solutions, unlock value and deliver returns for ourselves and our partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries
20 Harcourt Terrace
Phone: +353 1 6425400